CourtReady Blog

News & Articles

Unfortunately, ex’s can be notoriously spiteful and vindictive.  They can be in a relationship and/or living with someone, and allowing their “significant other” around your kids every day… but, if you start dating and/or allowing some other man or woman around the kid...

Control those who Control YOU!

   The Wild Wild West was won by a few folks clever enough to establish "Law & Order" in the unsettled wilds west of the Mississippi by bringing along:

  • A thoroughly-read Bible,

  • A Colt revolver and Winchester rifle,

  • A good...

Do you know how to win before trial?

Lawyers drag out cases so they can bill for more time.

Many refuse to do things "the right way" so they can avoid trial, because they make more money if they can take their clients' cases all-the-way to the bitter, knock-down, dr...

... Especially Your Own!

     Do you know what it takes to win a lawsuit?

If not, you probably plan on hiring a lawyer to go to court for you.

But, then, you probably don't have a clue what your lawyer should be doing.

     You probably d...

Beware of Legal Mythology!

Many today are angry at our justice system.

Many have good cause to be angry!

Some, however, are too angry!

Their anger will hurt you!

They are blinded by their anger!

You'll recognize them by the anger. They are not your friend! Their "l...

Things change!  Lots of changes happen that can, or should, result in a modification of your existing child custody arrangement and/or child support order.  Sometimes, one parent remarries and moves out of the area; sometimes one parent loses his or her job, or gets a...

Life Happens!  Sometimes you get laid off, or have to change jobs for some reason, and you suffer a substantial loss of income.  Your child support obligation is supposed to be your first priority, but you still have to survive on less money, and everything becomes har...

You need to respond immediately!You have only 20 days to respond to their “Establishment Petition,” or everything that they requested in that petition will be granted and become an order. Bear in mind, the Department of Health and Welfare has no jurisdiction regarding...

Please reload

Featured Posts

Has your custody arrangement changed, or need to change, and you want to modify custody or support? can help!

June 13, 2016

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Contact Us Online

Send us a quick message, indicating the nature of your legal matter or questions.  We can't give actual legal advice, but we can give you legal information (which is not the same as legal advice), and we can provide court-ready legal documents.  As soon as we receive your contact information, we will send you a Questionnaire, tailored to your specific legal matter, to elicit information necessary to prepare documents for you.